Outside School Hours Care Educator (Oshc) In Melbourne
Are you seeking to develop your career in the education sector? Randstad Education have an online, free registration process and offer above award pay rates. You can develop your career working with children aged 5-12 in a fun, active and engaging environment. Whether you are studying or qualified, you'll maintain a healthy work life balance, choosing your days of availability. Apply now!
If you are qualified or studying towards one of the below qualifications, and you are available to work for at least three months, we want to hear from you!
- Studying or Qualified in Education (Early Years, Primary or Secondary)
- Studying or Qualified in Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services
- Teaching Assistants
- Qualified in Youth Work
- Post-secondary qualifications in the fields of health or allied health
- Any other ACECQA approved qualification (see page 8 in the following document for qualifications approved in Victoria. Click here for ACECQA-approved qualifications)
- Paid (employee status) Working with Children Check or VIT Registration Card or willingness to apply
- Available for at least 2 afternoon shifts per week (shifts available between 7am-9am and/or 2pm-6pm in the working week)
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferably previous experience working with children aged 5-12
If you have or are willing to apply for your Police Check, First Aid, Anaphylaxis, Asthma (3 years validity) and/or CPR and EpiPen (12 months validity) you will increase the amount of services you can work at. We have partnerships with organisations that can provide a discount on First Aid and Police Checks if you do not have these yet, these costs are also tax deductible.
If you believe you meet the requirements listed above, apply by clicking the 'Apply' button where applicable. Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: