Clinical Consultants(Schools)-social Workers, Psychologists
The client & Role
Our client has a strong history and high competency levels in providing and delivering high quality services to schools in systems and critical incidence planning. They are now looking for experienced social workers or Psychologists to expand their team.
The successful applicants will be providing support to the school systems working in a supportive environment with school leaders to improve their system's responses.
Required Skills & experience
• Registered allied health professional with current full AHPRA registration and/or AASW eligibility
• Experienced Health professional (Social worker, Psychologist)
• Experience working in schools or youth mental health required
• Strong communication skills (verbal & non verbal)
• Flexibility to travel as required
Whats in it for you?
• Supportive working environment
• Great team culture
• Competitive salary with salary sacrificing
• Opportunity to make a positive difference
If this sounds like the position for you please apply online, or for further information please call Martene now on 0412 55 33 00 and quote job number 156442.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: