Legal Accounts Clerk - Entry Level Role
Exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Accounts Clerk to secure this entry level role in a highly regarded Melbourne Law Firm. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Accounts Clerk to secure this entry level role in a well established and highly regarded Melbourne Law Firm.
Reporting directly to the Finance Accountant, and as an integral member of the Finance team, you will be trained in all aspects of your role where you'll be able to learn and develop your accounting skills.
About the role...
- accounts payable and receivable
- trust accounting
- bank reconciliations
- petty cash and daily banking
- managing controlled monies
- assisting with month end procedures
- 6 to 12 months experience in a similar role ideally within a professional services environment
- proficient computer skills
- strong attention to detail
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ability to meet deadlines and work within time frames
N.B. In light of recent COVID-19 developments, to keep everyone safe, all interviews will now be conducted on-line via a url link we provide.
To apply online, please click on the apply now button.
Level 40, 140 William Street, Melbourne
Quoting Ref. No.: 3177973
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: