Trainee Food&beverage Attendant (Part-time)
We currently have an excellent opportunity available at our popular waterfront restaurant in Docklands for an enthusiastic & motivated Trainee waiter/ress to gain quality industry experience & skills!
In this full time or part time position, you need to be available to work on weekends and nights where you will learn & perform all aspects of a food & beverage attendant. We are offering a traineeship in Hospitality Operations Cert. III.
Therefore, it is essential that you…
- Should have at a minimum - a year 11+ education level (preferred)
- Are willing to learn, have reliability & a hardworking attitude
- Are passionate about the hospitality industry & seek a career within it
- Are punctual, enthusiastic & have a bubbly personality
- Are able to work within a team and have great communication skills
- Must have a tax file number (TFN) & permanent residency status
Experience is not required. We provide full on-the-job training together with National Accreditation from William Angliss Institute (registered training organisation). Award Rates apply.
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please send us your cover letter and résumé online by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button below.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: