Luxso pty ltd
Dixons Creek, VIC
Located in the Yarra Valley, Divino Ristorante welcomes visitor and locals alike for a dining experience in mediterranean and Italian cuisine, at the crossroad between tradition and innovation.
Our Kitchen philosophy focuses on high quality, locally sourced and seasonal ingredients. The on-site kitchen garden provides vegetables and herbs, while all meats are locally sourced.
This is the perfect opportunity to start your chef career alongside a passionate and experienced team.
No experience required as all training is provided. Must be reliable, punctual and available to work morning and some night shifts.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $40,000.00 per year
- Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Clean and organise kitchen and equipment in adherence to hygiene and safety regulations
- Preserve and store foodstuffs in appropriate temperature-controlled facilities
- Operate an industrial dishwasher, washing dishes and glassware by hand when necessary
- Unload dishes, silverware, and glassware promptly and store them in the appropriate places
- Carry out basic cleaning tasks around the premises
- Assist chefs and waitstaff as required, especially during peak hours
- Recording food temperature
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: