Cobb Lane Bakery
Cobb Lane now has an exciting opportunity for a full time Baker Apprentice to join our enthusiastic, professional bakery team producing an array of sourdough & yeasted breads, pastries & cakes for both our retail and wholesale customers.
· Passionate, strong & professional team to work with
· Wide range of artisan products - all produced in house
· Opportunity to develop your career alongside highly experienced professionals
Cobb Lane is an artisan bakery & wholesale business located in the trendy village of Yarraville. We now have an exciting opportunity for a full time Baker Apprentice (of any level) who is looking to further develop their career alongside a passionate team producing high quality products.
· Learn from a passionate, experienced & professional team
· Be part of a growing business
· Located in the inner-west, just a short 10 minutes from Melbourne CBD
· Additional professional development and training opportunities
This opportunity is suited to an aspiring baker with some prior kitchen experience. You will be passionate about artisan sourdough, bread and pastry products, have a basic understanding of natural fermentation and yeasted dough as well as basic bakery theory and techniques including hand moulding. You will also be dedicated to developing your career and willing to contribute to a committed team.
With the right attitude and willingness to learn this role offers a development opportunity that is second to none. Under the tutorship of our Head Baker you will learn the art of artisan bread production and broaden your repertoire extensively. The chance to produce everything from scratch using the highest quality produce alongside professionals will establish a strong foundation for your career growth.
If you're looking for personal satisfaction, and continued learning, apply for this opportunity by emailing your CV and cover letter detailing why you would like to join the team.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- bakery: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: