Mandarin Financial Product Sales Trainee/internship
Mandarin Financial Product Sales Trainee/Internship
As one of the official sponsors of the Australian Open, our company is a leading global multi-asset financial service provider. We provide clearing and broking services with more than 30,000 tradeable products such as Forex, CFDs, equities and bonds.
We strive on streamlining and simplifying our processes ensuring that all our clients' needs are met efficiently. Our vision is to build a financial ecosystem that allows every participant in the world to have a better trading experience.
Due to the continuing regional expansion, we are looking for standout industry performers who are enthusiastic and motivated about trading to join our team.
As the Account Manager, you must be a go-getter. Your key responsibility is focusing on business growth by providing excellence in customer service and needs-based selling.
Your responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Assist in driving the sales for TMGM's products and services
- Provide clients with exceptional service on all communication channels
- Ability to identify and generate client pipelines on your own
- Build and maintain relationships with new clients
- Work towards specific KPI
- Consistently take initiative to learn about the markets, FX industry and new TMGM platforms and products
- Consistently achieve team and individual metrics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin (other languages are preferred too)
- Willing to learn practical financial knowledge and professional skills
- Open, positive and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to provide exceptional and consistent customer service
- Confident with systems including Microsoft Office suite and CRMs
- Able to multi-task, determine priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment
- Attention to detail, accurate, responsible, independent, initiative, customer-oriented
- Adaptive to change with high tolerance to stressful interactions
- Be hungry to start a rewarding career
What we offer
- Generous salary packages and a commission structure to reward your success
- Truly UNCAPPED COMMISSION potential
- Sydney CBD location with WORK HARD, PLAY HARD culture
- Ongoing training and support
- Various development paths to unlock your potential
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: