Part Time Traineeship Office Administrator
- Join a locally based, industry leading, reputable Organisation
- Work with a dynamic and supportive team
- Benefit from career opportunities
O'Brien Electrical Yarraville is seeking the right person for a TraineeshipOffice Administrator Role, as a part-time position. We are offering flexible hours with 3-4 days work a week. We are looking to fill this position by bringing on a fresh staff member whom we can train and develop into an experienced, competent Office Administrator during the 12 month traineeship and form a long term career with us.
The position is varied, so you will never be bored, yet clearly defined so you will know your responsibilities and be able to manage your time accordingly.
You will be joining a young and vibrant team who are positive and strive for success.
This position will have responsibility for the following:
- Assisting the Office Manager with new and current clients through email and phone
- Scheduling jobs and helping to manage job workflow
- Assisting the Office Manager with daily schedules in the Simpro software system
- Assisting technicians to ensure they are meeting O'Brien requirements
- Working with the Office Manager on the progress of current jobs
- Processing new leads and following up quotes
- General administrative duties as required including answering the phone and taking messages
- Working with and assisting the Accounts Manager and Director when required
To be successful in this role you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Some experience in office administration processes.
- Ability to manage quotes through to the entire sales process.
- Experienced in working with a small team of staff including managing work schedules for employees.
- Enjoy providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills (by email and phone).
- Be a problem solver with the ability to think on your feet to resolve issues quickly.
- Be organised and able to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Competent using all mainstream IT operating systems, including cloud-based software systems.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Have a warm and friendly personality.
As an employee of the O'Brien Electrical Yarraville, you will enjoy the many benefits that working for an industry leading and reputable organisation offers. We believe in developing our employees and enabling them to reach their full potential.
This role is a traineeship and will be a part-time position based in our Yarraville office.
Applicants with certificate IV or above in this sector may not qualify for traineeship.
About the Company
We are an Electrical Contracting company located in Yarraville, Victoria. Our work includes all aspects of electrical such as Domestic, Commercial, Solar, Air Conditioning and LED Lighting.
We are a proud family of quality-focused trade service professionals in the electrical industry in Melbourne.
We are members of the Master Electricians and have a wealth of experience and knowledge within our small team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part-Time Office Administration. If you display excellent organisational skills, wanting to make your mark in a market leading organisation, then we would like to hear from you.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: